by Timmins Ski Racers, 2019-03-25T07:18:45.000-07:00March 25 2019, at 07:18 AM PDT
Here is the preliminary schedule for the upcoming Timmins Slalom Derby. Finalization will occur Thursday evening at the Captains’ Meeting depending on weather and snow conditions.
The hill is in great shape and the forecast looks favourable. TSR is looking forward to seeing all our old and new friends!
Full size pdf is available on our Resource page under the Slalom Derby